- Force is the language of cells (cells don’t speak English). This is true of all biological systems.
- Why you have to look at ALL the research since the beginning of research history to look for overarching principles
- Why a single input is not sufficient to produce physiological changes
- Why the analogies we use to can give us a false understanding of the human body (and the world)
- Why better movement means you are more equipped to deal with variables
- The purpose of segmental training (building the right hardware)
- The critical difference between your body’s ability to PRODUCE load, vs ABSORB load
- How to mitigate injury, and why improper alignment is INEVITABLE
- The purpose of loaded stretching
- Why stretching is actually an ECCENTRIC muscle contraction
Set up a FREE 15 minute consult with Justin (schedule it right now – quick and easy):
Connect with Justin
Connect with Sean:
Sign up to receive instant updates and world-class tips!
12 Reasons you should join my email list:
Be sure to rate the show! You’ll be entered to win a FREE month of custom strength and mobility coaching ($200 dollar value)